Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I installed the Hurst Short Throw and its freaking awesome. Just thought I'd let you guys know:D

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
here you go. not the greatest pics

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hell yea. I love mine

·
Registered
144 Posts
ugh i want one

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$200 will get you one from Brenspeed

·
The Despised Vert
3,557 Posts
:DCongrats on the shifter.... I put the MGW shorty in today... good day for reducing shifter throw..:D

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea it feels awesome.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Today I installed the Hurst Short Throw and its freaking awesome. Just thought I'd let you guys know:D
Fairly simple install? I know I know all the other threads says it is but I am the kinda guy that needs lots of reassuring

·
The Boss is in
23,756 Posts
Well put Hurst crew in your sig then dammit.

Talk to Leebunnyz he will give you your member number

·
Registered
44 Posts
I saw somewhere on another forum that they had to drop the tranny to get the shifter in, tell me that's not true. I highly doubt it.

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
I didn't have to drop the tranny to get my stock shifter out, or put my shifter in... you just need a little finess.

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Fairly simple install? I know I know all the other threads says it is but I am the kinda guy that needs lots of reassuring
Yea it was a really simple install. from start to finish it took me about 2hrs. Only reason it took me so long was cuz i had nothing better to do that day so i took my time. NO you DO NOT have to drop the tranny. The forward shifter arm bolt took me the longest cuz you dont have much room. I followed the instructions from this site...Hurst Short Throw Shifter - 2005 2006 Mustang | FordMuscle Magazine. Really easy install

·
Registered
44 Posts
I put one in my 2003 Mach 1 and it was so easy, but this one has the extra arm on it , that made me wonder.

·
Registered
155 Posts
I'm putting mine in this weekend if all goes well. Can't wait

1 - 20 of 20 Posts