Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went 12.9 than 12.7 at 115mph, 2 week ago. To night at the track I went 13.2. I gave the car over to a guy from the shop and he went 11.60 1st try.:confused: I than went 12.3, but no 11:( We think the car can go 11.2 or11.4

·
Registered
131 Posts
Dang. There is nothing worse then someone that doesn't own the car jumping in and running better.

Better get out to the track and practice your driver mod! 11.60 is very respectable! Now you have to get it.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And the guy hasn't ran any car for over a year:( DAM I SUCK:mad: I have to have guys from the shop drive the car to run good time, But he did say my car was faster that his 03 cobar.

·
Registered
812 Posts
just need to get some more runs under your belt bud, no worrys, nice numbers tho!

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
I went 12.9 than 12.7 at 115mph, 2 week ago. To night at the track I went 13.2. I gave the car over to a guy from the shop and he went 11.60 1st try.:confused: I than went 12.3, but no 11:( We think the car can go 11.2 or11.4
those #'s are awsome whats done to it

·
Registered
1,600 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
:eek:

·
Registered
978 Posts
yeah that is one of the things im worried about coming back from Japan here soon, is not being able to drive my car like i used too. i hope i get some practice time at the track before i get to really see what the car to do.

·
Registered
812 Posts
yeah that is one of the things im worried about coming back from Japan here soon, is not being able to drive my car like i used too. i hope i get some practice time at the track before i get to really see what the car to do.
you'll be fine, I drove a stick for my first car, then sold it and drove one like 3-4 years later and I still had the touch :p

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
Nice...I always thought you had deep 11s in the car. You just needed a Driver Mod:p

·
MM's Ginger
3,250 Posts
I want to run low 11s. lol. My friend just hit 472AWHP in his Eclipse and runs 11.4s. I can't be letting him get ahead of me! It's always a competition.
472AWHP in an eclipse and only 11.4s? i thought it would be faster

·
Registered
131 Posts
Heavy and stock trans. Can't launch it hard and has street tires(spins). Broke his Shep racing trans and hasn't gotten a new one yet. He'll do 10s once he gets that new trans and good tires on it.

I actually just remembered that he hasn't run the 1/4 with the new tune. It was at 428AWHP running 11.4s.

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
Just up the boost, then you won't need to worry about the driver mod :p

·
MM's Ginger
3,250 Posts
Heavy and stock trans. Can't launch it hard and has street tires(spins). Broke his Shep racing trans and hasn't gotten a new one yet. He'll do 10s once he gets that new trans and good tires on it.

I actually just remembered that he hasn't run the 1/4 with the new tune. It was at 428AWHP running 11.4s.
what year is it cause i love the 95-99(i think thats the year) but not any of the newer ones

1 - 20 of 22 Posts