Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short:

I see a drunk guy driving on 220 so I follow him and call the cops. I keep following him because I knew the cops would take too long to get him and he'd probably be gone before they were anywhere close. We're in a residential neighborhood now and he's speeding and loses control, and almost hits a few vehicles. He comes to a stop sign and his girl gets out and takes the keys, I get out of my car, he gets out of his and tries to get the keys from her and she throws them somewhere. He tries to get them, I throw him on the ground and get him in a rear naked choke and call the cops :D

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
you got him in a rear naked choke and then called the cops? how the hell did you do that?

·
Registered
204 Posts
My favorite thing to do at work are arresting dui. Good job,glad you came out of it safe. Risky but I have been there too. Sometimes you must react. Stay safe. And glad he was apprehended.

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
Good stuff. I did something similar to this a summer or 2 ago less wrestling and getting him naked then choking him.
It is always good to get a drunk off the road.

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:rockon

Citizen's arrest ftmfw!
:cool:

Thanks!

You just had to get him naked didn't you
Don't be jealous.

you got him in a rear naked choke and then called the cops? how the hell did you do that?
I had my left arm around his throat and my legs locked around him (no homo). I used to wrestle and I train with some friends that do MMA stuff, he wasn't going anywhere.

·
Banned
1,084 Posts
GJ, taking down someone in a civilian arrest is a personal girl of mine

1 - 20 of 26 Posts