Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I Bought some goodies today!!!!! Take a look and tell me what you think!

Well, I finally got my fuel system today. I am looking to install it all in a few days. But all in all I spent a total of $2100 and this is what all I got.

I got the Cobra tank, Fore Fuel Hat w/dual supercar pumps, Stock Cobra Hat w/pumps, Braided Fuel Lines, Dual FPDM's, Fore Fuel Rails, and a set of 18 in Chrome Bullitts w/ 2 Mickey Thompson Tires.

I think I got a decent deal, what do you all think?

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
sexy brah! Can't wait to see the new numbers and track times!

·
Nile P. Pezdel of Pez Dispenser Inc. CCA
5,502 Posts
Just out of curiosity, why not go for a return system for that kind of money? Actually, I see you got wheels too. I was mostly curious because the Glenn's Performance 1000hp setup is $1600. $2100 seemed way expensive.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I want to stay as close to the stock system as I can. I am not interested in the return system at this time because of the computer reading the fuel pressure regulator, and that would mean adjusting alot of the tune. I just don't want to worry about it. The parts that I bought have only been ran through 5 heat cycles of the car. I bought it off the guy who is going to a return system but he is wanting to go for a complete race car setup. For what I was wanting and for what I got, I am very happy. Now I just have to install it and have it tuned.

I aslo got an extra Cobra hat w/pumps.:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts