Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
****ing lost it, don't even know why

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

He took the full 18 inches.

Wheeler. Sorry. I meant wheeler

---------- Post added at 08:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Then watch this​

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
how the **** do you post two sideways pictures in different directions

i swear man, you seriously have to be the most clever troll that has ever lived. this **** doesn't just happen.
My phone don't have landscape mode so when I turn the phone sideways it does nothing to picture orientation.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Ouch town population you bro. Hope this doesn't **** up your driving because some companies view an accident as an accident at fault or not.
I'm clear as far as swifts conserned. Camera sees all. We have dash and in cab.

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Find out where the cameras are and dicks out for Harambe
Cam is right on my dash. I can push a button and have it record if I felt I needed to.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Ouch, he really rammed your rear it looks like. Hope everyone was ok tho, looks like a helluva wreck.
I'm a bit shaken and my me tors a little sore and I'm sure the driver and girl in the bunk of the other truck will be feeling it for a while but yeah no injury's. When a semi hits a trailer its useualy injury or fatal. I'm completely surprised they walked away to be honest.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
the harambe memes are honestly getting really ****ing old. Ill bet you no one really cared for him until the internet made a big deal about it. Now everyone had to jump on the "I gotta be cool" bus.

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
the harambe memes are honestly getting really ****ing old. Ill bet you no one really cared for him until the internet made a big deal about it. Now everyone had to jump on the "I gotta be cool" bus.
they seem to only get outraged when they know the animal's name

RIP cecile

·
PSN alphadong11
28,936 Posts
but but sandlot...

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

If Harambe could have driven a cool bus, I think he would have. Or maybe a really chill pony.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts