Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 89 Posts

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
...you couldent spell a title either. :dunce:

Congratulations on thrbfirs accident in a truck.

So what's the next career move going to be?
Driving a truck? Im fine career wise. Not e end getting piss test. Career wise I'm fine right now.

·
Why not have a Fox?
5,797 Posts
the harambe memes are honestly getting really ****ing old. Ill bet you no one really cared for him until the internet made a big deal about it. Now everyone had to jump on the "I gotta be cool" bus.
I'm really good at being behind the times so I have no idea what harambe is, except the fact it's a monkey? What happened?

As for bumblebut, I always thought you were a backdoor kinda guy.

Just kidding, glad everyone is safe.

My dad watched a truck driver mow down some construction cones and flip the truck on its side after hitting a hole from construction. No causal weather or traffic so he was either on his phone or falling asleep.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Harambe was a gorilla in the Cincinnati zoo that was shot and killed after a mother let her son fall into the enclosure. The gorilla was draging the kid around by the leg violently at times. The zoo staff eventually shot it to save the kid. The internet wend on a rampage saying that harambe didn't deserve that and that he was protecting the kid. Thus the harambe meme was born

·
Registered
4,562 Posts

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
3,679 Posts
Anyone who watches that video and thinks that the gorilla is "protecting" anything needs their head examined. He was demonstrating alpha behavior. We're lucky he didn't rip that kid apart, and how the **** do you let your kid fall into a gorilla enclosure?
I watched a video explaining how it was protecting the child, they cut out the parts of it dragging the kid like a rag doll.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
I watched a video explaining how it was protecting the child, they cut out the parts of it dragging the kid like a rag doll.
Yup, they manufacture "the truth" instead of reporting it.

·
Registered
4,562 Posts

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,396 Posts
How did this gorilla stuff even get started in a thread about me taking it hard in the ass?
because Harambe (RiP) is more interesting than you.

·
Why not have a Fox?
5,797 Posts
Harambe was a gorilla in the Cincinnati zoo that was shot and killed after a mother let her son fall into the enclosure. The gorilla was draging the kid around by the leg violently at times. The zoo staff eventually shot it to save the kid. The internet wend on a rampage saying that harambe didn't deserve that and that he was protecting the kid. Thus the harambe meme was born
Oh. Well people should watch there kids better.

How did this gorilla stuff even get started in a thread about me taking it hard in the ass?
Because MM

I blame Mach

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,396 Posts
One day, all the clubhouse regulars will have nuggets of gold in their signature courtesy of BabbleBoob.

21 - 40 of 89 Posts