Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't want to ever ask this question.... but :) does anyone have any idea what kind of times i would be making with my car setup exactly like it is right now according my my garage? and maybe some HP numbers? i know i need to get it to a dyno to see what my numbers really are, and of course i need to get it to the track to see my times (which i plan to do this saturday) i just wanted a basic idea of what too look forward too :)

thanks in advance!

Matt

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
No idea, take it to the track :)

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
i used to have an 85 gt with nearly the same set up except i had stock suspension good tires a edelbrock performer intake off road h pipe no cats 40 series with turn downs,underdrive pullys, stock t5,373's,carbon fiber 2.5"cowl hood, edelbrock 600 jetted carb and the heads were milled .010 with a fresh rebuilt motor my best time was 8.7 in the 1/8th i knew that car very well and raced it twice a month so i had the driver mod also but u could proly see some better time if u can drive it well.. u should get a pro 5.0 in that beast

·
Registered
146 Posts
that car should go 14's if your an ok driver it all depends on how you launch the car and if you drive it like you stole it

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
slow.14's

1 - 5 of 5 Posts