·
super serious
6,254 Posts
Somebody posted this awhile ago.

That kid is kinda a douche.

·
MM's Resident Male Nurse
1,314 Posts
All I can say is... he would beat me fo sho! I can respect a sleeper though. My one arguement with this kid is that not all car enthusiasts are loud and obnoxious.

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
This is what I posted on his youtube page. from what I read, other people were saying he erased any comment that he didnt like or agree with, so what I wrote prob wont last on there very long.

Me: I understand where you are coming from with the whole sleeper thing and enjoying the reaction you get out of people, but I think your overall brag is kinda stupid. When you talk about beating the IROC Z, you sound so surprised. Those cars were dogs. I think you are happy to beat NAME KNOWN cars so you think its soooo cool. It is a stupid assumption to stereo type All muscle car owners as ego strong headed punks. Not every Muscle car guy makes his car loud to intimidate others or feel dominate.Your car may put down some power, but it has been modded. Anyone can make a mini van or station wagon into a 10 sec car... but they will always look stupid driving it. The muscle car guys don't just have power, they have a piece of history with heritage, design, and power. How about you put a blower on that GTO and then DYNO it. It would make much more than your buick. The way I see it, - My life and time are priceless, so I would not waste it driving a POS

·
Registered
5,648 Posts
lol nice one 01tb03ab

·
BTM AutoSport
2,710 Posts
bashing the car guys who he claims try to bash him. well ain't that hypocritical.

·
I <3 Boost
7,687 Posts
be careful udeaf.. your sarcastic comment might hurt someones feelings and cause them to call you an idiot causing them to get banned!!! :shiftyeyes

·
needs more boost
4,897 Posts
damn the way he was talking about that regal I was expecting it to put down a lot more than 375whp...not bad but he was talking about it like it could take just about anything on the road.

·
MM's Resident Male Nurse
1,314 Posts
This is what I posted on his youtube page. from what I read, other people were saying he erased any comment that he didnt like or agree with, so what I wrote prob wont last on there very long.

Me: I understand where you are coming from with the whole sleeper thing and enjoying the reaction you get out of people, but I think your overall brag is kinda stupid. When you talk about beating the IROC Z, you sound so surprised. Those cars were dogs. I think you are happy to beat NAME KNOWN cars so you think its soooo cool. It is a stupid assumption to stereo type All muscle car owners as ego strong headed punks. Not every Muscle car guy makes his car loud to intimidate others or feel dominate.Your car may put down some power, but it has been modded. Anyone can make a mini van or station wagon into a 10 sec car... but they will always look stupid driving it. The muscle car guys don't just have power, they have a piece of history with heritage, design, and power. How about you put a blower on that GTO and then DYNO it. It would make much more than your buick. The way I see it, - My life and time is priceless, so I would not waste it driving a POS
Yes! Reps given dude!

we should all copy and paste that comment on his youtube video if he deletes it. spam his bitch ass.
:naughty: I'm up for it

1 - 20 of 22 Posts