Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 292 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok my mom lets me do whatever i want, never says i cant do anything i want to. but when it comes to getting me a ****ing street bike its a no. what the ****, she got me a 06 gt come on i can kill me self in that, i am going to go skydriven and thats fine. but no ****ing street bike.

i just dont underdstand i am not asking for her to pay for anything at all, just want a ****ing bike, just got into a fight about and it is really starting to piss me off, i was like i will just go and get one i am 18 what are you going to do about it, she was like i will not pay for anything anymore.

its just like when its my time to go to the big house in the sky, its my time no matter if im a bike or not.

i am just so close to going and buying one and saying **** it, she can only be mad for so long i guess, it just is really pissing me off and my dad is like if you want a bike you can get one, its so gay, and if my mom would just say yes she would buy it, that what she said her self, if i knew you where not going to die i would buy it.

im gettign a superchager for a grad gift but i cant get a bike. tell me how that mkes any sense. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Dont take this the wrong way but grow up. If my mom bought me a 06 GT I would be estatic. I bought myself an $800 88 GT when I was 16. You have to look into other factors too when considering a bike. Have you checked to see how much insurance is on it. If you take a loan on one then you will hae to have full coverage year round, which will be pretty pricey. Enjoy your GT...

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
sheis just protecting you...be gratefull....and relax, when you are older and out on your own...get your bike then.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Seriously man, grow up. 2 of my close friends have died on bikes. Not because they were doing something stupid either, but because of other people not paying attention to what they were doing.

Be thankful for everything you have and be thankful that your mom loves you enough to care about whether you wake up tomorrow morning or not.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
wow you can go **** your self, cuase for one im not a sppiled bitch, but thanks.

never said i wasnt going to pay for it.

oh and your an asshole! :yes
Noe one said anything about paying for it. The money isnt the issue. Your mom isnt worried about the money youd be spending. Its about the fact that, in one state, more than 500 people die every year from street bike accidents. Thats in one state. Imagine the numbers for the whole US. She doesnt want you apart of that.

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
ok my mom lets me do whatever i want, never says i cant do anything i want to. but when it comes to getting me a ****ing street bike its a no. what the ****, she got me a 06 gt come on i can kill me self in that, i am going to go skydriven and thats fine. but no ****ing street bike.

i just dont underdstand i am not asking for her to pay for anything at all, just want a ****ing bike, just got into a fight about and it is really starting to piss me off, i was like i will just go and get one i am 18 what are you going to do about it, she was like i will not pay for anything anymore.

its just like when its my time to go to the big house in the sky, its my time no matter if im a bike or not.

i am just so close to going and buying one and saying **** it, she can only be mad for so long i guess, it just is really pissing me off and my dad is like if you want a bike you can get one, its so gay, and if my mom would just say yes she would buy it, that what she said her self, if i knew you where not going to die i would buy it.

im gettign a superchager for a grad gift but i cant get a bike. tell me how that mkes any sense. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

haha my mom is the same way, i cant get a bike either. But do you realize how much insurance is for a 18 year old. Well lets just say a 20 year old is just a little higher then 4 grand a year. 18 year old is around 6 grand depending on the state you live in. I did a school project on this and the numbers were based on the state of Texas. pretty expensive ****. Plus your mom is just being motherly. I mean you can't blame her for saying no. people die on bikes everyday and no mom wants that to be her 18 year old son. I mean ill get a bike one day but as of right now i got my mustang and thats good enough. Just wait a couple years when you move out or something.

·
MM's official Chevy guy
2,024 Posts
wow you can go **** your self, cuase for one im not a sppiled bitch, but thanks.

never said i wasnt going to pay for it.

oh and your an asshole! :yes
dude you do sond like a spoile kid. seriously they bought you a 06gt and your getting a s/c for a grad present

my parents helped my get a 02 v6 with me paying them back, and that took a lot of convincing. and my grad present was a $700 lap top. hell untill is was 18 my parents wouldn't let me get a biker jacket let allow a bike.
oh, and my parents are rich so money wasn't an issue

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
And if your going to tell us that your making that much in HS, thats bull. ANd by the way, money from your parents for birthdays, christmas, lunch money that you saved up from school, doesnt count as "you paying for it." It means your using there money to buy what you want.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
wait five years go back here and read what you wrote and you will agree with what EVERYONE is saying. Dont take it personal mang....us older guys been there done that

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
And if your going to tell us that your making that much in HS, thats bull. ANd by the way, money from your parents for birthdays, christmas, lunch money that you saved up from school, doesnt count as "you paying for it." It means your using there money to buy what you want.

i would pay for a bike and insur. never said i pay for may car. i dont have that kinda money

1 - 20 of 292 Posts