Modded Mustang Forums banner

41 - 60 of 292 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
IM A REAL ****ING PERSON... everything i have ever wanted i bought for myself... if i couldn't afford it i started saving... if my parents said no i listened im a respectful person that doesn't BITCH ON THE INTERNET about how much his parents suck

go die

the end

wow harsh, there is a time in everyone life where they say there parents suck even if they dont mean it. we have all done it at one point or another and i dont want to hear that you havent.

so thanks for the imput that you are a real person but i dont give a ****

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
honestly please change your username because everytime i see a post i envision a 50 year old man and now i envision a 50 year old bitch

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
honestly please change your username because everytime i see a post i envision a 50 year old man and now i envision a 50 year old bitch

wow can you change your gay picture on the side, cause i hate black ppl but that will not happen so go **** your self

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
ur whinin cause u cant have a street bike........why do u want one??? to be cool???? we have come to the conclusion its not to get laid cause ur ol lady puts out
i dont want a bike to be cool cause i could care less what ppl think about me. i want one to go cursing with my friends on nice weekends, and i think bikes are nice.

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
41 - 60 of 292 Posts