Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, today was a sad day. The mustang is officially stored for the winter.....and i might have gotten hypothermia from washing the car before i stored it (it was 28 degrees). Anyone else store the car yet?

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
My poor car is undergoing some surgery at the moment. But here in manitoba we get snow in like october... So its been away for a while now.
But its getting a PI swap with some cams this winter. I like working on it because then when i drive it, its much more satisfying :3gears

·
SleeperStang
3,924 Posts
mines been in since october, been tearing it apart and putting new parts on. and you should have just let it air dry, you can wax water spots out haha

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Mines been stored for about a month. It's sad :(

Sent from electrons in the atmosphere

·
Still slow.
8,738 Posts
Should have been a month ago, but friday it will be as long as i can get my stupid jeep to run properly, no more carb'd cars for me.

·
╚⊙ ⊙╝
14,719 Posts
mines been away since september

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
mines been in since october, been tearing it apart and putting new parts on. and you should have just let it air dry, you can wax water spots out haha
Good to hear with the new parts, sounds fun. As for the car, i let it dry as much as i could after i towel dried it. It'll be fine :)

·
SleeperStang
3,924 Posts
I hate all u southern boys... Winter=sucks no car, no bike for months and I hate going outside come on spring

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
I hate all u southern boys... Winter=sucks no car, no bike for months and I hate going outside come on spring
No kidding. Record temp where i am here in canada was -58* with the windchill.... Frost bite in like 3 minuets

·
SleeperStang
3,924 Posts
its easier to build in warmer temps...you can actually feel your fingers and what your doing then

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
its easier to build in warmer temps...you can actually feel your fingers and what your doing then
So true. My problem was that i bought the car so close to winter. But i didn't want to pass this car up. A garage may be put up next season tho

·
SleeperStang
3,924 Posts
If only I didn't live in a condo. At least I have a carport

1 - 20 of 31 Posts