Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have been wanting to do this for a while now just couldnt find the right deal. then came across it. complete bullitt intake swap. yes. people will argue its not worth the money unless you throw some boost at it. but to me its not about money. i can work a week and make a paycheck to pay for it. for me its about being different. and i really dont see any bullitt swapped npi's out there and especially definitely not around where i live. i also love the look of the intake. so here it begins... My bullitt intake swap. may take while but stay tuned. It will also include a swap to COP and egr delete to further clean things up

side note:got all oem bullit parts with this including both cables, egr tube and valve and coolant crossover tube, and fuel rails. yes. try to find those parts. impossible

quick pic of it all just out of the shipping box

·
Registered
189 Posts
Congrats!!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Good find!

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks. im pretty excited. have been literally looking for over a year. couldnt believe i came across it.

color idea so far is satin black (manifold and intake tube)

·
Registered
356 Posts
When I was looking for mine it took awhile as well. Although I did not find quite as complete a kit as you. I had to get an alternator and a cruise cable.

·
Rollin' 18/ pushin' 2
8,333 Posts
The only thing I wish I had done was color match mine to the car.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys. and yes i would love nothing more than to swap this on and throw on some boost. but it gets a little sketchy with a pi swap. i know its possible but ive heard youd have to stay down at like 6psi.

97s281. color matched would have looked really good with the red. and you could always take it off and get it powdercoated haha

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
Nice, met a kid at a local meet last year that had a pi swapped '97 GT with the bullitt intake, comp cams, etc.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks guys. picked it all up for 725 which i had no problem with being as it included the impossible to find coolant crossover tube, egr stuff, and both cables.
im trying to locate a decent powdercoat shop around to get it done satin black. and will be painting the jlt pipe probably wrinkle black. i just cant wait to install. will make a thread specifically for the swap once i get the parts cleaned and painted
also trying to locate a accufab SB TB to put on

·
Registered
26 Posts
Congrats on the pickup. Please let us know how it goes during the swap and what your impressinos are post install. Of course post swap pics! Enjoy the swap.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks. and well definitely be do a thread for the swap. i know its gonna be some crazy hp difference. its mainly for the aesthetics of the car. i really like the look of it. and i like to mod haha. cant wait to get it powdercoated and then start the swap

1 - 15 of 15 Posts