Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Happy Man
2,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found the product review thread here:
http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/general-car-care-detailing/196920-product-reviews.html

You can get to it by going to the "Detailing Information & Guides" sticky and it's on that list.

Is there anyway that page can be it's own sticky and be updated from time to time. It hasn't been updated in the past few months I see and it would be an amazing source of info and much easier to access if it was a sticky in itself.

Just a thought!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Didn't know it was lost :dunno

I know it hasn't been updated in forever, probably since MP Cobra and DannyBoy were the heart of this section.

MP was on top of things, unlike ChrisJ.

Just kidding Chris, I know how much you have on your plate. I'm surprised you're on here as much as you are.

:hug

But yes I agree our stickies do need to be updated now that we've become much more active. Maybe we can use this thread to link all the things we would like added to the stickies? I know there is one for product reviews and one for member details, neither of which has been updated in a while.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
Didn't know it was lost :dunno

I know it hasn't been updated in forever, probably since MP Cobra and DannyBoy were the heart of this section.

MP was on top of things, unlike ChrisJ.

Just kidding Chris, I know how much you have on your plate. I'm surprised you're on here as much as you are.

:hug

But yes I agree our stickies do need to be updated now that we've become much more active. Maybe we can use this thread to link all the things we would like added to the stickies? I know there is one for product reviews and one for member details, neither of which has been updated in a while.
HAHAHA

I had forgot about the thread actually LOL

·
Registered
479 Posts
:lol

You want us to gather up links here to add to them? I know this is finals week for me but after Thursday I'll have a ton of free time :)

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
Thats fine...

I have finals this week as well...****

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
No Finals here.

Just livin the dream. hahaha

1 - 9 of 9 Posts