Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's from the replacement thermostat (replaced at a Ford Dealership a few years ago) meaning they didn't mount it right. Do you think AlumAseal is a good choice? What do you guy's use for a coolant leak?
Thanks!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's from the replacement thermostat (replaced at a Ford Dealership a few years ago) meaning they didn't mount it right. Do you think AlumAseal is a good choice? What do you guy's use for a coolant leak?
Thanks!
So know one has an opinion?

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
If your Ford dealer installed it, I would take it back to them and make them fix it.............

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
If this was done a few years ago, then your Ford dealer did it right. I have 'read' the thermostat top of the housing can crack. Search for cracked thermostat housings on the Forum or Google search it for the 2005-2009 v6 Mustangs ...........

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If this was done a few years ago, then your Ford dealer did it right. I have 'read' the thermostat top of the housing can crack. Search for cracked thermostat housings on the Forum or Google search it for the 2005-2009 v6 Mustangs ...........
Thanks, When I get my car back from an auto body shop I'll check it out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts