Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a bunch of bolts missing in my car some of them look like you have to go to ford to get them I need a bolt for an egr positon sensor to connect it to the egr valve. I need a bolt that connects the lower intake to the block and I need a nut that connects the EGR valve to the upper intake I know I could go to osh lows and home depot to get the bolts I need but how to I know what size the bolt or nut is without having to bring the intake or what ever part I need to look for that type of hardware

·
Registered
49 Posts
well if you knew what the bolt looked like you could just hit up the hardware store. I doubt that Ford put any special bolt into a 88. Besides after dealing with many Ford dealers they won't know **** unless you have the part #.

·
Registered
46 Posts
im not sure which stud bolts your talkin about, but when i did my water pump all the bolts broke in the frontcover a`nd alot of those were stud bolts... well i put new front cover and just used regular bolts, but i do havethe ac deleted with a short belt and no compressor... but usually u can bolt most stuff under the head of the bolt forget them bolt studs ford quoted me like 30 dollars a bolt or somin rediculous, tht was before i worked there but still

1 - 4 of 4 Posts