Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i was in a parking lot my friend infront of me pulling out im behind him. then i look to my right and see a honda pilot backing up towards me and hes not slowing down. :confused: so i lay on the horn 8 loud and clear honks. he slows down doesnt look back or use his mirrors and sees my friends truck who was dirrectly infront of me. proceeds to back up by slamming on the gas and ramming my door and back right quarter pannel with his back bumper. :mad: im so ticked off. he gets out of the car and tells me to call my insurance and the cops while he calls his. :mad: i told him **** that u call u hit me. he gets back in and calls the cops. i called my dad.... the cop said since i wasnt moving its not my fault and i probably wont have to pay anything. im getting a rental car from guys insurance company..my door is bashed in, my side scoop is off, and my quarter panel is dented.:mad: this is very frustrating between maintaining my car and i just dropped nearly 1500 on wheels and tires and some clueless moron rams my car. asshole didnt even say sorry to me... ill be sure to do some dough nuts in the rental car on his front lawn before returning that.:)

pics tommorrow:mad:

·
Registered
351 Posts
Look at the brand of the vehicle he was driving, that should explain his level of intelligence.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
there are alot of idiots with keys on the roads.. if you were in the parking lot of walmart, he was probably just leaving. i heard they were having a 2 for 1 deal on clearance on drivers' licenses.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Man that sucks! My car got backed into in a wal-mart parking lot a few months ago. $2,500.oo in damage! Heres a few pics.

Installed the quarter panel myself! 19 years old and already doing body work!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Damn Bro, that sucks. Sorry to hear, If you do donuts on his lawn make sure you get a video link up though..lol.

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2003 gt that looks very similar to my damage except my main dent is more on the door handle (passenger side) with alot more scratches and my scoop just fell off and theres a few scratches between that and the gas hatch.

when i looked at his bumper just a 6"x 6" piece that was all scratched up. he didnt seem upset or mad it just seemed like more off a hassle for him.

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
the same thing happened to me but on the passenger front and back fensers... once was my girlfriends sister... then sum dude was backing into a gas pump i was already in... then he said i hit him. wtf lol i wasnt moving. eithereay they got fixed... so i know what ur going through

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
4 ice picks, one in each of his tires,in the side wall. And just leave them...asshole that he is, deserves it

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
you can also take a 4 way valve stem tool and take out his valve core....thats always fun to watch,

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well i took some pictures with my phone cuz i was to lazy to get my camera.
the scratches dont show up well on the camera because my car is silver.

any guesses on how much?

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
finding a take off door from a junk yard would cut the price down immencly.
the doors are not cheap at all.
looks like the damage is a door, quarter panel, and a side scoop and add some paint and blend.
it's around $2000-$2500 work of parts and labor..
I would do the door yourself though.. that will vut a grand out of the total price.

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
he hit me im not paying for ****.... probably just a deductable
i hope i get a cool rental car to romp in.

·
Registered
248 Posts
he hit me im not paying for ****.... probably just a deductable
i hope i get a cool rental car to romp in.
Yeah they will give you a civic :eek:

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 22 Posts