Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I happened to crank my window cowl when I was installing my engine in the spring, nothin too bad it still worked fine. But I came across this on SVTP and couldnt pass it up since it was quite a bit cheaper than the factory piece and it unique.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
doesnt look bad, but that is the ugliest ****ing couch i have ever seen!

·
Banned
7,007 Posts
hahahaha, easy on the couch quick!

That's a way cool cowl though. Real Carbon fiber? I'd paint it black or body color (black is body color on my stang :)) though. I don't like the look of CF. At least you'll never crack it again though.

·
8,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
doesnt look bad, but that is the ugliest ****ing couch i have ever seen!
Couch is my mom's in the living room Im never in there. The good tv and surround sound are in the basement and a beautiufl leather sectional is in the mail. My car is black so ill see how it looks bare. It not solid carbon fiber but is a real carbon fiber weave. Ran me $225, and heres the link on SVTP. He plans on doin another group buy group buy for CF Wiper cowls! - Page 9 - SVTPerformance

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
want pics on the car, saw these on ebay a while back and almost ordered one, just gotta register the bmw first (still lol)

·
8,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
its dark before i get home so not til the weekend if i have time

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
You can get them from CobraStang161 on SVTP.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would love to see a pic after the install....that is an awesome piece. And IMO I like the way that cowl looks in carbon fiber.....I wouldnt paint it...I mean, it's not like you are throwing a carbon fiber HOOD on it ;)

·
Registered
634 Posts
can I throw my :2cents on the couch lol but in all serousness mine is cracked too so what websit did you go to?

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
i got mail today too...just wasnt that cool...

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
Does he have them for foxes?

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
nice man that looks good. i cracked mine installing my engine too.. i was trying to plug in the harness on top of the tranny and leaned on the cowl a litle too hard. doh!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Mine was cracked putting the motor in too! I'm gonna get a junkyarder for like 20 bucks though.

All the extra money can go into the new paint I want this winter =)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts