Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Driving home from work today, and yes I was minding my own business. when a lime green late 90's honda civic ex comes rolling up to me revving his exhaust. It sounded so sick, I was like goddamn son. He had it pretty fixed up too, he had a nice looking rear wing, and a hood and roof scoop. Purple underglows, chrome painted dual windshield wipers, I mean this **** was tight. He pulled up next to me mean muggin me and everything, With his hat turned sideways ( i think he may have even been sitting sideways too ). I mean this kid had full exhaust, forged everything, headers, turbos, NOZ, the **** was so "JDM". When the light turned green I stayed with him for a few seconds, but then VTAAKKKK kicked in. I didnt know what to say, I just got JDMpwned and I couldnt do **** about it. At the next light I asked him what all he had done to his ride. And how much he had spent on it. He told me not much cause he knows so people that know some people that know some people that still some **** from walmart. I was like goddamn son. He told me he lived his life a 1/4 mile at a time, and when I praised him for raping me by 25 bus lengths, he told me winning is winning. Whatever that means. That does it for me, I'm getting rid of this POS mustang and getting a Honda......a honda civic. And when I JDM the **** out of it, dont be hattin when I roll by with my hazards on.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
hahaha...there was nothing u could have done...he was just too fast..

·
Forever in our hearts travis_afx
4,391 Posts
He pulled up next to me mean muggin me and everything, With his hat turned sideways ( i think he may have even been sitting sideways too ). I mean this kid had full exhaust, forged everything, headers, turbos, NOZ, the **** was so "JDM". When the light turned green I stayed with him for a few seconds, but then VTAAKKKK kicked in. I didnt know what to say, I just got JDMpwned and I couldnt do **** about it.
:lmao

He told me he lived his life a 1/4 mile at a time, and when I praised him for raping me by 25 bus lengths, he told me winning is winning. Whatever that means.
:lmao:lmao

Please ignore the idiot that I work with who decided to write about a ****ing honda while I was taking a ****.
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Honestly, I think your co-worker needs some sort of award. That was great. My sides are hurting.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, I guess he was to fast. Not only did I get pwned by my co-worker, and "JDMpwned" by a honda. I also got pwned yesterday by a french dip sub from arbys.....(why i was on the shitter for so long)

1 - 20 of 51 Posts