Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how should I spend it?
I have a 06 GT auto vert with flowmasters and a Ford Racing steering wheel cover (good for like 100 HP:eek: j/k)
I am open to all suggestions except a turbo cuz well i dont really like them from what i have read on here and i wanna keep my black and red theme going on so Thanks in advance guys
p.s. I live in El Paso Tx and will be getting work done at Texas Hot Rods

·
Registered
156 Posts
+1 Forged internals are healthy groundwork for any good motor

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i thought about that but i wanna dress it up a little bit and can i do 450rwhp with my auto and stock engine internals and no turbos lol

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Can you post up a bigger pic up? That way dress up tips will be easier to give. 10k can go a long way. You are lucky to have that problem.

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I went to your garage and took a look. For dress up I like the hood with the small tasteful scoop and shocks, strut, and springs to give it a nice aggresive look. You may have enough after that for some gears and a blower.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea i agree i was gonna get a procharger the saleen spring kit umm a light bar black rims and some other odds and ends and i was thinking about making it look like a GT500 cuz i found a set of red cobras but idk if that is cool to make a gt look like a GT500

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
I know what you mean. I am not a huge fan of the looks of the GT500 anyway. I love the front and then it falls off for me once I get past that. I'd take one though of course.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
and thanx Ken Dogg i got it after a woman ran a red light and did this to my CTS

notice how close the gas tanks are and yea i took control of the car when i was spinning and if i didnt i would be ummm crispy haha

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea it was totaled i beat much faster cars with it to (i live one a mountain so lots of twisty roads) and i am a big guy so it hard to hurt me my friend went to the hospital but they sent him home with a bottle of morphine or something so he was happy lol

1 - 20 of 76 Posts