Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SERIOUSLY.

I had a good friend of mine layed off from the place I work at a week or to ago for bullshit reasons. I am sure you remember my thread about
the one guy stealing insulation.. well it turns out that they fired my buddy instead.. ( this guy is not a thief and I know it for a fact)
As soon as I heard about it I told my boss who the actual guy was.
My boss told the owner who it was and that it was not my friend but the guy will not hire him back because he doesn't want to look stupid.
pisses me off...

anyway.. my friend has 2 kids to try and feed and IF you feel like contributing please to.. anything helps.
I am doing what I can to help him until he can get another job.
this man has givin me clothes for my daughter and toys and such because his daughter outgrew them.. all in all he is a really good guy and I feel really bad for him.

for the new guys here that smell a scam.. ask the older guys here about me. I have had donation threads before from people that have been scammed and I have gotten them there money back.

So please; if you want to help out my paypal is [email protected]

checks and money orders are fine too... just shoot me a pm.

And lastly .. thanks :usa

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
owner>boss

simple as that.

my buddy is going to try and sue but in the mean time he NEEDS help.
What's $5.00 out of your pocket?
it is going towards feeding kids.

if it make you feel any better I will post the $300 I am sending him friday.

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if you want to help... help. if not don't.. I know his situation and am merely asking for a little bit of trust from MM.

the man needs help.. a little bit of change out of your pocket won't kill you guys and it will help out another human being quite a bit.

I appreciate the ideas but I already know what's what.
If you want to help feel free to if not.. cool.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
i can send some in about a month hopefully he will be good by then, but i have no cash until then sry man.

·
The George Forman of Keepers
2,356 Posts
I will see what I can do but its been a hard couple of months for me. I feel his pain, at least I still have a job. Can I make a suggestion? If he see's a lawyer right away, he can get some temporary help. If the facts of the case are strong, he can get advance litigation funding. The interest rate is high but he can get a non-recourse advance from a number of different places. If it helps him keep his house and food on the table its worth a shot. The only thing is that alot of lawyers wont sign the papers that require them to pay the advance company before all others when the case is won. Its tricky.

I'll see what I can do. I will PM if available.

If anyone is considering and does not trust HMUSN, don't let that stop you. This guy would not be trying to help anyone that wasnt worth trying to help. He without doubt can be trusted 100%.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
yeah well
dgsfnjklSNDKLFNADSHTFIEOWNAFOSNKOSnonksdofgnjkeorgfcxeoriiguohicueorhwgiuvhoeurnicvuoehnmuioehrdufinhtunohrwdomhuieohruivonfhjieohndsfjhkldsjfkjdsklf
copy that without the copy n paste :D

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
nevermind i think i figured it out
lemme know if ya got it doc

1 - 20 of 65 Posts