Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:confused:
i just had my 2003 mustang gt engine installed with long tube headers high flow cats offroad xpipe and a stage 2 clutch. well the problem is the light isnt on but it has a trouble code 1130 and 1132
P1130Lack of Upstream Heated Oxygen Sensor Switch - Adaptive Fuel Limit - Bank No. 1P1131Lack of Upstream Heated Oxygen Sensor [COLOR=#009600! important][COLOR=#009600! important]Switch - Sensor[/COLOR][/COLOR] Indicates Lean - Bank No. 1
and it runs really bad. it cuts out and doesnt really have any power. i wish i could get my car to run as good as it sounds. does anyone know how to help me. thanks

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea see the thing is i was thinking of that or the mil eliminators but the mils are for the back sensors and they worked perfect untill i had the engine swapped out. i was just wondering if there was something more it would be unlike plugs wires u know

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
the code is for an 02 sensor.. to make sure that it IS a bad sensor simply swap the sensors to the other side and see if the code jumps as well.. then you know if it's the sensor or not.

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
the code is for an 02 sensor.. to make sure that it IS a bad sensor simply swap the sensors to the other side and see if the code jumps as well.. then you know if it's the sensor or not.
Good advice, thats what I did

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
is it pretty easy to do. it sucks lol but i can fix a 56 million dollar jet but cant do complicated stuff on my car haha

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok guys. i chaged the plugs and it stopped missing but it popped the 1132 code again. so im going to change both of the o2 sensors and hope all goes well :cool:

·
Registered
306 Posts
yeh your o2 sensors r shot on one side prolly. I had same problem on my driver side.

Mine would lag power and then all sudden surge forward, replace the sensors and u should b good to go.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea i didnt get to change it yet. i had to get a new batterie mas air flow new terminals and a throttle position sensor oh yea and sea foam the throttle body. sorry cant spell im tired.. i just want to get this thing running right. i havent really got on it yet but the front does come up a lil and its a big diffrence from the stock motor. i go on the boat next sunday for 2 months so im hoping to get 4.10s and maybe a new intake plenum 75mm and cold air with a live wire. thats my dreaming going on there

1 - 13 of 13 Posts