Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you install a built bottom end and i spray a 200 shot will the heads suffer since they have 80k miles ?

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
no.. they wil be fine. Do it!

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
They shouldn't. Most of the damage from nitrous is on the bottom end, unless you have a backfire, which, if you're doing it right, won't happen. I don't think your heads would have any real say-so in any damage that a 200 shot would do. Talk to Sweet2k or ACMillr- both have experience spraying this engine.

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
if you install a built bottom end and i spray a 200 shot will the heads suffer since they have 80k miles ?
your gonna have as much in a safe 200 shot set up as you will in a good set of re-done stock heads, why would you even think of reusing the half worn-out stock heads & take a chance? a 200 shot is no joke & thing's can go bad in a hurry is your set up is not right. my :2cents use the money for the nitrous kit & get the heads re-done, then worry about the nitrous.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
F that ^... no fun! LOL casper!

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
:spank

·
mm's nitrous mod
12,988 Posts
should be just fine. just check the guides and measure, install new seals, and should be good to go.

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,102 Posts
Demello, Slow2V, UPR, whatever you want to be called:

You aren't going to get that motor to eat a 200 shot with stock ports and cams.

·
Premium Member
9,751 Posts
Demello, Slow2V, UPR, whatever you want to be called:

You aren't going to get that motor to eat a 200 shot with stock ports and cams.
:funnah Demello..........................:lmao:lmao..........now thats some funny ****.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
is that really demello?

·
Registered
374 Posts
nah you can spray 200 on a stock bottom end with 200.000 miles just do it its a v8..........

LMFAO forged rotating assembly and you should atleast do a 26 spline input shaft for your tranny, wait is it a manual.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts