Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 200 dollars from 1 of my tax returns wut should i get ?? the other 1 is goin into savings 4 college. i wus thinking steeda tri-ax, paying 4 part of my exhaust or part of a intake ?? tell me wut u think i should get.

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
really i wus thinkin that because i already have my nitto 555r,s in the back, 555's int the front with 18in black dd bullits that wus my first mods 2 get ready 4 performance i really want a steeda tri-ax i have driven my buddies sn95 wit 1 and its freaking amazing and i have also drivin his bro's 3.8 wit a hurst and i love the tri-ax u dont even have 2 think about goin into 3rd u jus throw it in that direction and it goes in lol hha

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
for the 200 bucks you have to spend ...it is definitly worth it....ive never had to search for a gear since ive put it on...

·
N/A 4v Guru
3,484 Posts
Short throw, UDP's, or Stewart Components water pump ( good for about 10-14rwhp) all of em under $200.

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
right thanx man 4 all the help

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
I would like to suggest either grammar lessons, or if that's not the problem, spelling classes. Either one of those will help you out tremendously before you go to college...

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
MGW > Triax

but with $200, i would order a JLT CAI. your not going to gain any power from that shifter.
i wus thinkin the same thing but yet its a good start getting the triax so i can get wut power i have down 2 the ground quiker and easier u know but 1 of my buddies is goin 2 sell me his slp lm1 4 300 he only had it on his car 4 1 week then he took it off cause it wus jus 2 loud so he is sellin it 2 me

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i loved the way his car sounded with those on it

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I would like to suggest either grammar lessons, or if that's not the problem, spelling classes. Either one of those will help you out tremendously before you go to college...
suck a dick dude u know what i wus saying i meen seriously all i asked was what should i get on my car 4 200 2 see my options and u gotta come in here and say sumtin bout my grammer :blowme

·
Registered
353 Posts
I agree actually. You say you're saving for college, but you clearly can't put forth a coherent message without massive spelling and grammar errors. Especially with the multitude of spell checking software available (firefox even has it built in!) Correct spelling and grammar make you sound intelligent, and could make people want to read your posts rather than glaze over them cause you look like another idiot who isn't worth the air they breathe.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Atleast I'm not the only one who was thinking this. Seriously torched, everyone will help you out but you do yourself a injustice with the grammer. I'm sure your a smart guy but this is the first opinon people get when they read/hear this kind of talk. Nothing personal man, just my 2 cents based on my thoughts and alot of others I hear say the same thing.

·
MM's Orangest
2,885 Posts
I personally wouldn't get a CAI, but instead get a Ram Air Intake since you have a Mach. And if I could go back I'd get a C&L. Sure, the JLT is cheap but the C&L will probably fit and look a lot better than the JLT.

I'd get the Tri-Ax or MGW personally. After having added them both (intake and short throw), I'd say I'm more satisfied with the short throw. What good is that intake if you can't hit third half the time? Like KC said there is no power, but it will help you drive better imo.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
lmao.. back off of his grammer. this is no spelling contest. we're here to impress people with our mustangs, not our spelling. Or im not anyways. those of you that answered his question, thanks. those of you that decided it was bash time, go find a puddle to play in.

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lmao.. back off of his grammer. this is no spelling contest. we're here to impress people with our mustangs, not our spelling. Or im not anyways. those of you that answered his question, thanks. those of you that decided it was bash time, go find a puddle to play in.
thanks bro thats what i was saying but i really like your set up u got on your mach i have the same color but mine is stock i ordered my 4 bolt caster cambers and also my dd black bullits with nitto 555r's in the back which are 285-35-18 on a 18x10 rim and fro the front i went with a 9x18 and put 255-35-18 nitto 555's but i just got my caster cambers but my wheels and tires havent come yet i ordered them all from my buddies shop so i got a hella good deal but i am goin 2 order my triax when i get my tax return thanks for everyones help

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
JLT has amazing intakes, most people who get into alot of racing with a mach will get the CAI and use the shaker to cool the motor down, but i bought the ram air to, i like to get the shaker hooked up, i know it doesnt do much at all but at least its not just a peice of metal sittting on top of my motor

·
MM's Ford Truck Guy
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah i here ya but i want 2 keep it functional but i have 2 wait on the cai im jus gonna get the triax

1 - 20 of 30 Posts