Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much hp do you think im pushing with this combo. trickflow upper and lower intake, 65mm throttle bady/spacer 24 pound injectors arf 185 cc heads, bbk headers, lunti cam, fored pistons, bbk headers, off road h pipe, flowmasters, detroit lockers, 373 gears holley blue fuel pump, i know this question is hard to answer but wat u think 94 svt cobra by the way

·
Registered
910 Posts
hmmm. With Two sets of headers on tht car...im gonna say your a really putting out some high numbers. heh...im sure the guys will be along shortly to help u out.

·
Resident Headbanger
2,426 Posts
I take it you have the Track Heat intake with the rest of your combo. Which Lunati cam? My guess is around 350rwhp and 330rwtq if you have it properly tuned.

·
Registered
656 Posts
depending on the size (duration/lift) of your cam and if you have track heat and assuming you have full bolt ons then probably around 320hp at the wheels and around 300 ft/lbs at the wheels. those numbers are based on what i was told a 5.0 would make by paul at harris racing.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea its the heat track intake. i think my next up grade is gonna be a full msd or after-market ignition system, its all 100% stock as far as that goes. i think i need to check my timing, it likes to pop. not backfire, but pop, untill it warms up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts