Modded Mustang Forums banner

8401 - 8405 of 8405 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Like I said, my dear vague acquintance ;) we only passed through Ohio. Was the trip from Kentucky to Detroit (wnt to visit the Ford factory to see where my car was born).

Hell, on the video I built of that day Ohio is passed by in @ few minutes, if that. Had a lot of ground to cover that vacation, and a real visit to Ohio wasn’t scheduled in.

But we can swap... when are you coming for a visit to the Nethrlands? ;)

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
I wish to make a trip to Europe some day... Theres a lot of places Id love to see out that way. Maybe you can give me the grand tour?

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Would you want a tourguide that accompanies you on your whole vacation? I wouldn't. Can't imagine I'd have liked to have someone tag along on my roadtrip last year to point stuff out. I liked the freedom of setting our own pace, and stopping where we wanted to stop :)

I can give you some tips of things you might want to visit that you hadn't thought of, but beyond the Netherlands itself (which depending on your interests already has a good deal of stuff to visit) I doubt I'd be much help other than some warnings, and suggestions :)

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
Would you want a tourguide that accompanies you on your whole vacation? I wouldn't. Can't imagine I'd have liked to have someone tag along on my roadtrip last year to point stuff out. I liked the freedom of setting our own pace, and stopping where we wanted to stop :)

I can give you some tips of things you might want to visit that you hadn't thought of, but beyond the Netherlands itself (which depending on your interests already has a good deal of stuff to visit) I doubt I'd be much help other than some warnings, and suggestions :)
honestly I really want to see Chernobyl and surrounding areas. And then I want to go to the nurburgring

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Only 1300 miles from where I live is Chernobyl. Never had the drive to go there, tho we did think about it.

With the halflife time of ceasium and strontium being around the 30 year mark, radioactivity should have dropped by half around now for the most long lived isotopes.

Nurburgring is about half a day drive from where I live

8401 - 8405 of 8405 Posts