·
Tini Tini Bo Bini
9,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

but would it fit on a gt

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I have looked at it too before is really nice. You should have no problem fitting it to a GT. In fact I think I saw one for the GT from 3D Carbon.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
I'm not a fan of them in general, Boss. But on your car it works with the theme you've got going on. Very well in fact. But just slapping one on an otherwise stockish GT doesn't work for me.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Haha nice wing. Is that Mustang flying to the moon?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Oh my gosh! A kitten picture thats funny! That is so original! Precious kitty and witty caption oh em gee why have I never seen that before? Did you come up with that yourself? Yeah? Did you take the picture? Wow, that is comedy.

:p

·
Registered
277 Posts
Is that you in the video? Slapping the man? Did someone tape you doing something funny and put it online for you to use? You're a funny guy! I can't believe no one ever thought about using a gif animation to express themselves in a post. Too funny.

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
That is one helluva cool kitchen island. Useless drawers though.

Took you long enough Zip. :p
Congratulations, you just failed the straight test... You are not at 100% faglatory status. Please stand closely behind the man in front of you to recieve you certificate.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Is that you in the video? Slapping the man? Did someone tape you doing something funny and put it online for you to use? You're a funny guy! I can't believe no one ever thought about using a gif animation to express themselves in a post. Too funny.
Lighten up man. Jesus.

Why don't you enlighten us with your astounding sense of humor.

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
ok, let me use my avi to illustrate the way your post makes me feel...

·
Registered
277 Posts
My sense of humor? Its sarcasm and apparently no one seems to get it.

Thats what the cheesy smilie ":p" was for...cause it was a joke. You guys need to chill and laugh a bit.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts