Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Administrator
33,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
That ad alone makes me want to buy it off you... and I already have a Mustang.

Seriously, that ad was awesome, you should sell some other things on there and write ads like that. I'd love to see you try to sell like an aquariam or a used rain coat like this.
well hey, if you have anything you want to sell, i'll make an ad for you. lol

Here i am!

Looks really clean, but its not a GLS, if anything, it's a GL. It doesnt have the 14" sport rims, blacked out grill, black leather wrapped steering wheel, or sport cluster with tach.
good catch, i don't know why i put GLS. it is only a GL.

my phone has been ringing off the hook about it today. i let a woman test drive it with her grand daughter today and she said the didn't want it because it was too fast and she didn't want to endanger her :lmao

·
I Eat Baby Stangs
3,928 Posts
well hey, if you have anything you want to sell, i'll make an ad for you. lol

good catch, i don't know why i put GLS. it is only a GL.

my phone has been ringing off the hook about it today. i let a woman test drive it with her grand daughter today and she said the didn't want it because it was too fast and she didn't want to endanger her :lmao
:cool: not a problem

:lmao at it being too fast. Its a 98hp 2.3 HSC that goes 0-60 in about 15 seconds. What else can you buy thats slower, just as reliable and as safe?

·
Black Betty
3,173 Posts
Thats ****in win dude!

·
Registered
250 Posts
LMAO! :lmao But I already got a car that gets me plenty of ladies. They be throwing their panties at me with their phone numbers written on them. :cool:

·
Banned
1,084 Posts
awesome my bitches
JK

your a funny bunch

·
I Eat Baby Stangs
3,928 Posts
LMAO! :lmao But I already got a car that gets me plenty of ladies. They be throwing their panties at me with their phone numbers written on them. :cool:
I hope you're talking about something other than a Camaro :D

awesome my bitches
JK

your a funny bunch
By reading most of your posts, it sounds like you could use a Tempo. Might help you make that 6 figure salary you're looking to make

·
Fear The Rain... Butt...?
8,830 Posts
:lmao That is the best ad for anything that I've ever seen. If I ever sell my car, will you make my ad? Lol.

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
I can see it now...

"BWAL Advertising! I'll make your product look like such a panty dropper, you almost won't want to sell it."

Dude, that is epic! :lmao

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
It was me bubba...

21 - 40 of 42 Posts