Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
someone my dad knows is selling a late 80's early 90's hatch for $1000 i was thinking of buying it if i could get him to sell it for $800 its a auto but i can get a TKO 600 for $1000 and the only problem is that it has a little bit of mold in the interior but it can be washed out no problem

also i bought a 351W short block with all forged internals and keith black pistons for $1200 and i want to know what would be the best heads, intake and carburetor for it im not to worried about price but i also dont wanna spend a fortune on the engine

oh and after i drop the 351 into on of my mustangs what should i do with the 5.0 that i would have if i bought that car above. turn it into a 347 strip engine or drop it into something else as it is and just beat the living death out of it?

any help would be apreciated
-tj

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
you should buy a mid to late 80s toyota pickup to put that spare 5.0 in......they make full conversion kits and tranny adapters for that swap.....it would make a kick ass off road vehicle

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
dude my little brothers friend has one the toyota those are bad!!!! I swear I think it could do a wheelie if it wasnt lifted lol

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
well i was looking into also gettin like a 78-79 ford pickup to throw it into somewhere down the road

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
he just means that he is not sure of the year and its probly a 87-93

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
sarcasm is a lil hard to pic up on when typing huh

1 - 9 of 9 Posts