Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Been rocking my current sig for atleast 1 1/2 years. I want something bigger than what I have now. A little taller and much wider. You guys do what you do though, I know nothing about it. Here are some pics to work with.

·
Premium Member
14,581 Posts
Good layout Woody, but too busy IMO. A few less pics of the car would be good.
yea i agree...i didnt have all of em in there at first but it looked plain with just the two outer ones...

And Mike, do you have anymore pictures of the SN95?
thats what i was thinking, with more i could collage the space behind the main two with different pics of maybe interior or engine, etc.

·
What's this Photoshop?
2,426 Posts
well, here's my go at it...

And WLJohnson, I like the layout, looks good. What about making the background cars a little more transparent or border them from the front cars so they don't blend in.

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
That tag ring is ****ing awesome!

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WOW!! Awesome work guys and really freaking quick too!! I can put up some more pics of the 98 if you guys are wanting. I like them both and dont want to have to decide. Guess I can rotate them out.

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well, here's my go at it...

And WLJohnson, I like the layout, looks good. What about making the background cars a little more transparent or border them from the front cars so they don't blend in.
I like the large size of the cars in this one. Looks really nice!! 1 request if I may? Could you swap the 06 pic with the other 2 06 pics. I mean make 2 more with each pic on the left? That is if you have it saved and its easy to swap out. I think the 06 pic you used is my least favorite that I posted, guess I'm in a different mood tonight. Thanks

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea i agree...i didnt have all of em in there at first but it looked plain with just the two outer ones...

thats what i was thinking, with more i could collage the space behind the main two with different pics of maybe interior or engine, etc.
I think I'll wait on the engine shot untill I bolt the Vortech on

·
What's this Photoshop?
2,426 Posts
I like the large size of the cars in this one. Looks really nice!! 1 request if I may? Could you swap the 06 pic with the other 2 06 pics. I mean make 2 more with each pic on the left? That is if you have it saved and its easy to swap out. I think the 06 pic you used is my least favorite that I posted, guess I'm in a different mood tonight. Thanks
Aight, I got it saved and won't be too hard. Just depends on how long this vinyl work takes that I'm working on. If not tonight then tomorrow night.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts