Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bough a Grant Products 440 Challenger Steering Wheel recently. It is a non-airbag steering wheel, but my current wheel has an airbag. I need an adapter that will allow me to install a non-airbag steering wheel on my car that has an airbag steering wheel. I asked around at local auto stores, but nobody had what I needed. Does anyone have any experience with this?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
After a long time on SummitRacing.com, I found that none of the Grant Products installation kits are made to fit a 95 Mustang. The latest year they go up to is for a 91. However, I'm sure people have done it on 95 Stangs. The new wheel looks like it has 8 holes...here's a link to the wheel I bought: Grant 440 Grant Challenger Steering Wheel

When I looked up adapters on JCWhitney for a 95 mustang it brought me to this page: 1995 Ford Mustang Steering Wheel Installation Kit - JCWhitney
and I can choose a marine mounting kit or choose the adapter kits selections, and from there I'm given a few options: 1" or 2" extension plate, adapter plate from Grant to 6-Hole Momo, adapter plate from Momo to Grant kit, Momo to Grant 2" extension kit.

So, do I need the adapter plate from Momo to Grant kit and the Momo to grant 2" extension kit? Or is just the adapter plate fine? Thanks for all of the help!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I checked the new wheel, and it has 3 holes. So will just the momo hub adapter work? Or will I need to order a momo to grant adapter also?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts