Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting 17x10.5 black deep dish bullitts on the back of my 2002 gt. I cant decide to go with 275/40/17 or 315/34/17. Im kind of low on money but i still want it to look good. please give me you inputs on what you guys think i should do.

Thanks,
Tommy

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
What tires did you have in mind? The 275s are too small for that wide of a wheel in my opinion. It's going to be stretched too much. If the 315s are Nittos, which generally run small, than I would go with the 315s. I'm running Nitto NT05 315/35/20s on my 20x10" wheels with no problems.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They are not going to nittos. They will be Sumitomo High Performance HTR Z Tire from american muscle..

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Definitely go with 315s. 275s fit perfectly on a 9" rim and would look horrible on a 10.5" one.

·
Registered
291 Posts
ditto
a 275 would have to stretch to much to fit that and look silly and perform worse

·
Registered
343 Posts
I'm getting those same wheels and also looking for tires. Anyone have any opinions on those summitomo's? I haven't really been happy with my nittos, and I don't want drag radials, but I'm also looking for something relatively inexpensive

1 - 6 of 6 Posts