Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
Uh, don't take this the wrong way. But There is no reason for you to remove that tune, because you won't have anywhere you can drive that is legally faster than 80 miles per hour. Yes it sucks that he did that, but he is trying to make sure that his son stays safe in a powerful car. Yes you can remove the tune, and yes he will probably remove your driving privileges if he finds out that you did. Show him that you can be a responsible driver and he will remove the tune eventually.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok no offense or anything but I'm not asking anything related to what you said. I realize what you are saying but that was not my question and I did not come here to receive a life lesson. Again, I'm not trying to offend you or anyone else for that matter. I just knew someone would say something like this and you may be right but that is not what I am asking. Also you assume that I would be street racing when that's not the case.

I can't not emphasize enough that I am not trying to offend anyone.

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
I know bro. Yes you can remove the tune, as far as removing the tune with a different device im not 100% sure, but im like 90% sure you can remove it even if your using a different tuner.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Alright well thanks man.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah well I lived with my mom for 8 years and was about 600 miles away from my dad and he promised me if I lived with him for my last 2 years of highschool that he would get me an iphone and a mustang lol. He knows how to get his son to do things haha

·
Registered
262 Posts
well im not sure on this for the 2010s but the 2011s have a "mykey" which allows you to lock the top speed at 80mph for that key, if the 2010s have the same thing then your dad just programed your key for the limit, go grab the admin key when he's not looking and reset your mykey (theres a section in the manual bout it)

if the 2010s dont have this feature then disregard the above

1 - 8 of 8 Posts