Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was installing my sunpro oil pressure gauge and i used the instructions on how 2 install a autometer oil pressure and water temperature gauge from a website and i cut into the rear defrost wires that it said on the site i was putting the sending unit on and i noticed that the end of the unit where u connect a wire that leads to the gauge was really loose and wigglely and idk if it means that the sending unit is broken cuz in the inside of the car the gauge lights work but the niddle wont move from 0 and when i got done installing the gauge my turn signals dont work inside the car or even outside when i but my blinkers on they only come on when i turn on the emergency lights button and my rear defrost wont come on either wat do u guys think might be goin on can it b a fuse that i accidentally burned out

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
why on earth did you cut into the rear defrost? sounds like you hacked into the wrong wires and thats whats causing your problems

did you tighten the nut on the sending unit? a new one is like 8 bucks if its bad

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
where did you get those directions from? I would start by checking fuses to see if you blew out anything. As far as your blinkers are concerned I would go back and check all the wiring to make sure that you didnt accidentally pull something loose and if not check the relays and fuses.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts