Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 02 mustang GT automatic with flow-master super 44 series x-pipe, cold air intake, after-market throttle body, 3.73 gears, with new bearing and clutch packs, coil covers, its been lowered 2 inches in the back and 1.5 in the front, i've got black chrome billit wheels. What should i do next?

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
on3performance turbo kit... it's $1,815.00 for the complete kit. comes with the turbo, all piping, headers, intercooler, etc. (you would need the MAF, spark plugs, fuel pump, and injectors seperate).. their web site is Turbo Kits for Ford Mustangs I have heard good things about them for the most part.. I mean its pretty much half the price of a supercharger kit and produces the same power

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that would be awesome to have but i dont think i can afford that at the moment. I was thinking more along the lines of a tuner

·
Registered
508 Posts
Turbo would be awesome. lol but id go with the sct x3 tuner, maybe a plenum or some pullies.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
You need a tube K for the On3 kit as well. Just so you are aware.

I wants the LiveWire tuner if I got one tho :/

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
you might as well go this route if u want some real power instead spending 100's and just adding 5-10 hp here and there. 1996-04 MUSTANG GT 2V NITROUS EXPRESS KIT 20946-10 | eBay you would also want a bottle warmer. they have cheaper kits on ebay for like 300 dollars. but its a non-name brand and not so sure it's reliable.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Def get a SCT from AM w the free tunes for life. Ull b surprised how much it wakes ur car up

·
Registered
224 Posts
agree on the tuner. Then a dyno tune after that.
from then on, it depends on how you drive and what you're goals are.
and BTW, i have the Livewire and really like it.

·
Registered
975 Posts
I dont know that I would spend the money on a dyno tune until you get some sort of power adder.

·
Premium Member
1,516 Posts
I agree a Tuner isn't a bad idea.. they can add about 20 HP sometimes..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts