Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sorry to rant but ford has stopped making 3.8 v6 mustang flexplates for 94-99 ext.balanced motors.and to make it even better the is no aftermarket one out there .so if your starter chews up you flexplate your ****ed :(or if you need one to be the first ext balanced c4 v6 your going junk yard hunting :yes.man i hate the lack of support the v6's get

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Thats why god created forums, craigslist, and ebay along with others....its not hard to find parts.

·
Registered
477 Posts
sorry to rant but ford has stopped making 3.8 v6 mustang flexplates for 94-99 ext.balanced motors.and to make it even better the is no aftermarket one out there .so if your starter chews up you flexplate your ****ed :(or if you need one to be the first ext balanced c4 v6 your going junk yard hunting :yes.man i hate the lack of support the v6's get
If you wanna send me a picture of what you need , i can check my garage to see if i have one . . . ive got a complete motor from a 1999 3.8 mustang.

just pm me if you seriously need me to check.

-Preston

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
chris talked to matt today and he's never even thought of doing a c4 on a ext balanced v6 he laughed and said good luck

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ext balanced v6's use an off the wall balance and no one makes a flex plate they make a 0,28, and 50 but no one has the rite bal for a 94-99

1 - 7 of 7 Posts