Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was hanging out on craigslist today when I found this retarded Mustang that I sold about 6 months ago up for sale!

Here's pictures from when it was at my old store when it was in our inventory

And here's the craiglist ads!

SUPERCHARGED LAMBO MUSTANG
!!mustang with lambo doors!!
!!!!!!!LAMBO MUSTANG!!!!!!

The guy was asking $5k more than he paid for it, but is now still asking $3k more than he paid for it!!!

I just found it hilarious and thought I should share!

·
I Have A FLATULENT Butthole.
7,889 Posts
got an address so i can go beat his ass then shove that ridiculous wing up his asshole and out his mouth?

·
Registered
182 Posts
YOU'RE A SINNER!

REPENT FOR ALLOWING THE SALE OF THIS CAR!

lmao, u shoulda torched it when you had the chance bro!...

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I remember you posting pics of this ugly monster when it was on your lot. I didn't realise it had the motor replaced with a 5.0 until now.
No 5.0 here. Just a 3.8 bored out to 4.3 thats running about 10 lbs of boost from the ProCharger Supercharger. Truthfully...the car is about on par with your average bolt on 99-04 GT. hahaha! I hated it when it was on our lot. There were things that could have been done to it to make it nicer, however...no one took my advice on it.

YOU'RE A SINNER!

REPENT FOR ALLOWING THE SALE OF THIS CAR!

lmao, u shoulda torched it when you had the chance bro!...
I was just doing my job! :D

...well...my old job. hahaha.

Honestly, the truth is that if you got rid of the wheels, got rid of the body kit, and the ridiculous spoiler, it would be a decent car. It was taken really good care of and the paint on it is really nice.

What I told the current owner to do when he bought it from my former co-worker and me, is that he should have taken off the wheels, sold them to some spoiled 16 year old on EBay who loves Lexani's (they are real lexani wheels...the previous owner paid nearly $2K for these wheels), taken off all the body kit pieces and sold them as well, and then he'd have about $2k to pocket and pay down the car, and then he'd had a nicely modded, good looking supercharged V6 Mustang. He should have bought some good looking Bullitts, filled the holes from a body shop and fixed the imperfections, and then he'd have a decent 6er than can keep up with lightly modded GT's, or beat stock GT's. Obviously...he took none of our advice. :banghead

·
I wanna SPRAY!
7,461 Posts
No 5.0 here. Just a 3.8 bored out to 4.3 thats running about 10 lbs of boost from the ProCharger Supercharger. Truthfully...the car is about on par with your average bolt on 99-04 GT. hahaha! I hated it when it was on our lot. There were things that could have been done to it to make it nicer, however...no one took my advice on it.

:facepalm: I don't know how I missed that one.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts