Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just 3 years ago this is all I had to work with...I had more towels I just only put those 2 in the pic

Now today this is what I am filled with LOL and the many other things I owned and traded off

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well for the small price of around $5600 you can have my camera bag

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i used one and traded it away along time ago and I have one unused one as a little collector item
skull candy is basically just hard candy pro

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont want to get rid of it unless was someting fantastic cause you cant get them anywhere

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Thats alot of stuff Vader, i almost bought a cabinet like that a few times.

My closet is working really well for now, my top LSP shelf is getting full really quick tho. I have another LSP on the way....but its a secret :).

What does your wife say about your detailing/camera/guns lol

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well had camera and guns before we got together. She thinks I have problems with the products. She doesn't know about the carbon or souveran I bought last night

·
Potato
1,159 Posts
Some woman worry about their men cheating, ours worry about competition with our cars.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
Just keep sending the stuff you get tired of down here buddy.

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
Well had camera and guns before we got together. She thinks I have problems with the products. She doesn't know about the carbon or souveran I bought last night
haha dont tell her, its not like shes gonna look in your closet and notice something new.

Just keep sending the stuff you get tired of down here buddy.
+1 i got room. just reorganized my Detailing closet to accompany more lsps, i have like 12 lsps now and one on the way.

Im turning into Vader :facepalm:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts