Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I used to date this girl, I even made a thread about her last year. She ended up being crazy. She had some issues, and I ended it. Anyway, I randomly thought of her a few weeks ago, and ironically a few days ago she texted me. I've been lonely lately and I ended up asking her to go get a drink and catch up. So tonight I went. And shes still very attractive, and has a good job, and is moving out of her parents. I feel like shes someone I really want to date. We really hit it off again tonight and we already have plans to watch some movies at my house this week. But Idk...I still sense the crazy in her. I'm not sure if this is a good idea. But I guess its better than not being with anyone. Idk I'm drunk.

·
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Put your brain ahead of your cock, boy.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Honestly, Its not even my cock. Its my brain, if that makes sense. I always feel like I need something different, or something more, even if its bad. I know that sounds bad, but its how I am. I want to do this even if it ends badly because at least then I'm doing something.

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

On an unrelated note Zip, I've meaning to ask you this for like 6 months, I saw one of your trucks in Atlantic City, at a hospital. You deliver liquod hydrogen or something? Wtf does a hospital do with that?

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Honestly, Its not even my cock. Its my brain, if that makes sense. I always feel like I need something different, or something more, even if its bad. I know that sounds bad, but its how I am. I want to do this even if it ends badly because at least then I'm doing something.

---------- Post added at 02:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

On an unrelated note Zip, I've meaning to ask you this for like 6 months, I saw one of your trucks in Atlantic City, at a hospital. You deliver liquod hydrogen or something? Wtf does a hospital do with that?

I feel you brother. Live an learn... If it goes good it goes good. If not, just end it.

I deliver liquid hydrogen, but my company also produces and delivers liquid oxygen and liquid nitrogen. The hospital was likely using oxygen. Look for the placards on the trailer. If they're red with a 1966 in them, it's liquid hydrogen. If they're yellow, it's liquid oxygen. Forget the number. If they're green with a 1977, it's liquid nitrogen.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Manthusiast
2,806 Posts
Been there. Done that.

You think things have changed? That's just what your dick is telling you. You get with her and guaranteed six months later you'll be going "Ah ****. She didn't change. How did I end up here again? I am a dumb, dumb man."
This, my ex is psychotic. Got with her after like 3 months. Turned out crazy again and burned all my clothes and stuff. Still trying to get my things back together after a year lol.

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
All women are either crazy or mean. You can usually deal with one or the other. The ones you have to avoid are the ones that are both.

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
My ex and her parents were crazy. My dad was pretty close to beating her father up. My dick would love to date her in a heartbeat but I can't because of all the sadness, loss of self esteem, heartache she put me through after we broke up.

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
Patterns repeat themselves. I'll just leave it at that. But, if she would like you to butter her 'tater for her I see nothing wrong with that as long as she understands that you're butterin' taters in other restaurants too.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts