Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 53 Posts

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
Just make sure you wear gloves when your butterin those taters though, butter in a cut doesn't feel good.

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
Just make sure you wear gloves when your butterin those taters though, butter in a cut doesn't feel good.
...and if the tater is already cheesy, chances are you don't want to be shootin' sour cream or slicin' anywhere near it without a good glove

·
Chicken ****er
2,633 Posts
As long as you keep it to casual sex and keep yourself armed if she goes loopy you'll be just fine. Don't buy a rabbit as a pet though just in case.

·
Never go ass to mouth.
6,441 Posts
Don't become Mach1dumb, brother...

Not saying it never works out fine...but usually messing with ex's ends even worse than it did the first time.
Personally, I wouldn't even risk a casual or purely fun thing... Because some feelings mever change, and if you loved her then,the feelings are most likely still there, clouding your judgment.

The choice is yours... But pause, reflect, and think. Think long, and hard, and deep(no, not that way) before you proceed.

·
Registered
3,351 Posts
I normally dont bother with this sort of thing but in this case i feel the need.

No. Just no. I would never date a crazy a second time. I wouldnt even hang out with them. They have thier ways of shaping you (trying to) into what they want, and if you dont comply they turn pyschobitch. Mine did. In fact, thats what she became known as. Ms pyschobitch. Out of 10, she was an 11 x infinity plus another infinity. She was also mean. A double whammy.

If you think you are doing something dumb, you are. Personally, i wouldnt go anywhere near her. Casual sex? Hell no. Thats just an open door for her. You said she was crazy. Never take girls like that for granted. Maybe she has changed, maybe she hasnt. IMO thats one hell of a risk.

·
7,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Idk guys. In my head I labeled her as crazy when I ended it. But its possible she was just going through some ****. Background story:

I knew her in high school and we kinda liked each other, but nothing ever happened. She was always that type of girl that was just "cute", not really popular, nice, quiet, "good girl", someone you would expect to be successful in life. 8 months ago I ran into her at a bar. We started dating. Everything was awesome. Her parents were so nice, and she was the first girl that I actually liked in every way, personality wise. And her being hot is the icing on the cake. But a few weeks in I started to see some red flags. She would get into huge arguments with her parents over the smallest things...like screaming arguments, right in front of me. And then she got mad at me a few times. Once when she didn't like the way I was driving. And another when she couldn't find the remote for the TV and I started laughing at her for going so crazy trying to find it. Not really deal breaker stuff..

But then she told me that her ex abused her, and that he would still occasionally contact her and threaten her. This all came out of nowhere. It always seemed like she was trying to make me jealous too, telling me that she was hanging out with other guys. One time she texted me saying she was at a friend's house, another guy, because her ex had threatened her and she "had to leave town". I thought she was making all this up, I still kind of do, considering her parents and her home seems so normal..but then I feel bad if it really is true. I tried to be helpful but she got all pissed at me whenever I tried to help. So I ended it. Idk..when I think about it now it all seems like a blur..I don't even fully remember what happened. All I know is I still kind of like her.

·
Registered Rainbow Troll
746 Posts
I had a friend who dated a girl like that for a while. She had to have set a world record for how many times a person can be "stalked" or "raped".

Eventually her stories started to add up less and less. Turned out she was bat **** crazy insane. Both my other friends and myself had to tell him to gtfo for months before he finally decided to think with his useful head. Hell, this girl turned out to be so crazy that she pretended someone hacked her Facebook for the longest time. She finally more or less admitted it all when he broke up with her.

Crazy hoes be crazy.

Can they be taught to not be crazy? Yes, probably as easily as a cat can be trained to bark.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Manthusiast
2,806 Posts
I'd avoid her simply because of the games. No one has time for that stress.

·
Drag Queen
985 Posts
Idk guys. In my head I labeled her as crazy when I ended it. But its possible she was just going through some ****. Background story:

I knew her in high school and we kinda liked each other, but nothing ever happened. She was always that type of girl that was just "cute", not really popular, nice, quiet, "good girl", someone you would expect to be successful in life. 8 months ago I ran into her at a bar. We started dating. Everything was awesome. Her parents were so nice, and she was the first girl that I actually liked in every way, personality wise. And her being hot is the icing on the cake. But a few weeks in I started to see some red flags. She would get into huge arguments with her parents over the smallest things...like screaming arguments, right in front of me. And then she got mad at me a few times. Once when she didn't like the way I was driving. And another when she couldn't find the remote for the TV and I started laughing at her for going so crazy trying to find it. Not really deal breaker stuff..

But then she told me that her ex abused her, and that he would still occasionally contact her and threaten her. This all came out of nowhere. It always seemed like she was trying to make me jealous too, telling me that she was hanging out with other guys. One time she texted me saying she was at a friend's house, another guy, because her ex had threatened her and she "had to leave town". I thought she was making all this up, I still kind of do, considering her parents and her home seems so normal..but then I feel bad if it really is true. I tried to be helpful but she got all pissed at me whenever I tried to help. So I ended it. Idk..when I think about it now it all seems like a blur..I don't even fully remember what happened. All I know is I still kind of like her.
You're justifying hardcore right now.

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
...and if the tater is already cheesy, chances are you don't want to be shootin' sour cream or slicin' anywhere near it without a good glove
I'd let you butter my taters with no glove.

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
zip your invited as well.

·
Registered Rainbow Troll
746 Posts
Let me go ahead and sum up this thread, and make my own predictions...

People came into this thread like:

People going through the same s**t came into this thread like:

After reading the OP, most people imagined this girl to look like:

or:

or even:

Most responses look like this:

Op ends up being like this:

....then this

....and then ends up like this dog

...when he should look like this dog

Op's girl ends up breaking things off to date this douche:

Op is like: