·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
Penis.

That is all.

·
Was str8chillng
506 Posts
2 years ago today sometimes I think about my ex and I've done the same, I've made a post and the best thing to do is simply move on and not stress about it, first few months I had the thought of "what if's." It's just not worth the time or effort, just move on and do something you enjoy for the meantime, wrap up and bring your own rubbers.

·
7,909 Posts
So I used to date this girl, I even made a thread about her last year. She ended up being crazy. She had some issues, and I ended it. Anyway, I randomly thought of her a few weeks ago, and ironically a few days ago she texted me. I've been lonely lately and I ended up asking her to go get a drink and catch up. So tonight I went. And shes still very attractive, and has a good job, and is moving out of her parents. I feel like shes someone I really want to date. We really hit it off again tonight and we already have plans to watch some movies at my house this week. But Idk...I still sense the crazy in her. I'm not sure if this is a good idea. But I guess its better than not being with anyone. Idk I'm drunk.
Been there, done that. You're just horny. Rub one out and you'll feel differently, you'll probably say to yourself "what the **** am I doing?". Trust me on this Mach, don't do it.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
I feel like shes someone I really want to **** because I'm a walking talking raging cock full of 20 something year old testosterone and silly dick hormones. Also, jizz.
Edited for clarity.

But Idk...I still sense the crazy in her.
Never ignore-

I'm not sure if this is a good idea.
-your gut.

But I guess its better than not being with anyone. Idk I'm drunk.
Wrong. Your penis is lying to you. Peni are evil, conniving assholes. They do this to us all the damn time. Don't trust it!

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
I've been down similar roads. The crazies stay crazy. :yes

·
7,909 Posts
Edited for clarity.

Never ignore-

-your gut.

Wrong. Your penis is lying to you. Peni are evil, conniving assholes. They do this to us all the damn time. Don't trust it!
I've agreed to go along with my penis on some wild rides and while it may have been fun for a few moments I always had to deal with the fall out from agreeing to hangout with my cock on its own terms.

He always has terrible ideas though he does have the best taste in physical appearances, he doesn't give a **** about how bat **** crazy they are or can be, just as long as he gets his hour of fun, I'm stuck with the bill.

Don't follow your cock, put that bird on a leash and make it heel. Control that cock!

Obligatory cock on a leash:

·
FBGM
6,177 Posts
Your putting the pussy on a pedestal

·
Needs moar meat
5,011 Posts
Been there, done that. You're just horny. Rub one out and you'll feel differently, you'll probably say to yourself "what the **** am I doing?". Trust me on this Mach, don't do it.
Didn't I say this exact same thing on the first or second page? :headscratcher:

Have a fap. Still want her? Fap again
Yup. Totally did lol

41 - 53 of 53 Posts