Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
going on a interview for a part tiem job as a service advisor for a dealer ship, and they drug test.

hopefully i can stretch it out till tomarrow, i just got 5 gallons of cranberry juice, so by time im done, ill be pissing red.]

this sucks though, just my little mild rant/complaint.

the "ohh, i was hanging out with some friends, and they were smoking some funny smelling cigarrettes" doesnt work anymore.

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
you could get that cherry bomber stuff that has like %5000 daily value of vitamin B and its suppose to flush out your system

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
be aware...most drug tests will show a incluclusie test if you "wash" your urine or use one of those urine kits that are out there...its gettingreal hard to fool those things nowadays.....I know cuz I drug test my employees.

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
hahaha ...are u using firefox...cuz mine ****s up sometimes and like starts typin my **** backwards sometimes

yea i'm using firefox

does firefox and Vbulletin not get along or something?

hahaha honestly i keep posting in threads and it goes and posts what i wanted in the thread i previously viewed and i look like a dumbass

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i smoke weed to help me sleep at night, i have insomnia, and weed is cheaper then most sleeping pills.

·
Banned
1,242 Posts
yea i'm using firefox

does firefox and Vbulletin not get along or something?

hahaha honestly i keep posting in threads and it goes and posts what i wanted in the thread i previously viewed and i look like a dumbass
idk restart ur computer or something ...thats what i did...cuz firefox was ****in it up one time...but IE worked fine

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sir your username is KingChronic

you smoke weed all day everyday
hahahaha but i also do it to sleep because i have insomnia.

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
no you just suck at the internet NBA
is your car a vert?

anyways, off to the interview, ill keep you guys posted via internet smartphone, lol.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.