Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, i just joined and im 15yrs old. I dont know much at all about engines and things but all i know is that i want a Ford Mustang!!!! Im trying very hard and make descent money and im saving as much as i can and hopefully i can get some help from family. So i will let everyone know when i do get one and you guys can help me with some facts and **** about what i should get!!:yes

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
good stuff man. i'd recommend you get a 5.0 foxbody mustang. maybe i'm just biased though. they are cheap to buy and cheap to make fast. i don't know how it is where you live, buy around here you don't have very many options of places to work unless you're 16. good luck and ask any questions you have on the forums.

·
MM's Resident Ricer
9,892 Posts
honestly get a 99-04 v6 will be the easiest to afford, if you want power get a fox body or save up and get a 4v cobra or mach one

·
Registered
0 Posts
buddy if you get a fox body i hope you have friends and family that know there stuff bc mustangs in general are a fun toy but lots of wrk my 88 fox body i just completely restored and i still have problems daily mustangs are funny and the fox bodies are the easiest to hook up and make look nice trust me.

·
Registered
0 Posts
goood **** duude. when i was 16 i got a 69 coupe.
now at 17 i have a 69 fastback.
goood stuff. but i think you should go with a foxbody.
they are cheap and fast.

·
Formerly whyxitx
12,085 Posts
I'm 15 as well and bought my first mustang back in may. 2001 v6 coupe, and i'm loving it, havn't really racked up any cash to mod it yet. But what i did first was tint the tail lights and get the bumper insert (my cars color is silver) Tons of fun to have. And tons of fun to show off to your friends (even if it is, incredibly.. slow.)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Like most people have said the fox body is the Civic of muscle cars there are a million parts avalible for them and they are pretty cheap to buy

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey kid when i was 15 my dad had a 2000 mustang v6 and i loved that car...its been in the family since i was 7 and now that im 16 and i can drive the mustang is mine even though its a v6 with 145xxx miles on it.....a couple days ago i was racing my friend in my mustang and him in his ranger....i won obviously but i broke 100mph and slowed down for him....i recomend looking on craigslist for a 99-2004 mustang...you dont need a v8 right away......the v6 still looks the same but its not as fast....but you can still get going pretty good.....plus side to the v6 is your insurance will be cheeper and you can save up for a gt with the v8......good luck with your hunt for your first mustang....you will love it....theres no other car like it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts