Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
At the golf course the only hoses we use look like that Goodyear one. They remind me of a fat heater hose for your car. You can't tue a knot in it because it is not flexible enough. But they weigh an effin ton and be a little unwieldy at times. But they flow even after parking a golf cart on it and they last pretty much forever. The ones we have don't have normal fittings though. I guess because we have different connectors than your everyday house. All the connectors that we use are held on with worm clamps.

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
I will search Home Depot when I get home for you. All I remember is that it is green, lead free, and had an almost like carbon fiber type weave appearance (green with yellow accenting threads to it, not black and grey like carbon fiber ) to it. I had it at my old house for 6 years and ever replaced it and left it for the next owner.

It might have been the cheap one but I doubt it. I typically try to stay in the middle price range so you don't end up replacing it the following year.

·
Administrator
83,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I will search Home Depot when I get home for you. All I remember is that it is green, lead free, and had an almost like carbon fiber type weave appearance (green with yellow accenting reads to it not black and grey like carbon fiber ) to it. I had it at my old house for 6 years and ever replaced it and left it for the next owner.

It might have been the cheap one but I doubt it. I typically try to stay in the middle price range so you don't end up replacing it the following year.

Aight

p.s. stop sending me pictures of your ass :shiftyeyes

·
Behold the black horse...
847 Posts
I recently bought the one that's fifty foot long and gets real small when there's no water in it. It's pretty cool...fits in the palm of my hand all rolled up. It's the one "as seen on tv". I bought it at Walmart. It's called the Pocket Hose.

·
Administrator
33,193 Posts
I recently bought the one that's fifty foot long and gets real small when there's no water in it. It's pretty cool...fits in the palm of my hand all rolled up. It's the one "as seen on tv". I bought it at Walmart.
i was thinking about buying one of those just to watch it go erect

·
Behold the black horse...
847 Posts

·
Made in U.S.A.
22,435 Posts
I found it... This is what I had:

Neverkink 5/8 in. x 100 ft. Neverkink Heavy Duty Water Hose-8605 100 at The Home Depot

(If it takes you to the mobile version just search "neverkink 5/8 heavy duty")

Lol, I didn't want to get a vacation. Used my better judgement and posted censored version... ;)
These will kink. I own a bunch of them. Just read the reviews.

Zip, I say go for the J&G hose and see what happens. The Goodyears are good hoses but they are so damn heavy. I mean really heavy.

·
Like A Boss
18,927 Posts
These will kink. I own a bunch of them. Just read the reviews.

Zip, I say go for the J&G hose and see what happens. The Goodyears are good hoses but they are so damn heavy. I mean really heavy.
They're not that heavy. Not to me, at least

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

21 - 40 of 61 Posts