Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Rebel Of The Sacred Heart
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive pretty much already decided im gonna make em, but im just curious as to wht you guys think about them.

im going to make me some new sail panels, and after going through a ton of designs i decided on this one:

Whatcha think:

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
Id do it. It looks like it will look good. I like it when its done up like that, rather then the big ass scoops some people put on it.

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
its unique and pretty cool. go for it man

·
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Meh, I don't really like them, I don't know what it is though.
Its a new sail panel im gonna make, kinda a throwback to how the side glasses looked on the '69 stangs.

·
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks for the positive feedback guys, now i just have to find the time to make them lol

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Is this the thing you showed me a while back Travis?

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
I like it.

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
I really can't decide if I like it or not. I mean it gives the car a more aggressive look but it kind of leaves an emptyish space where you'll be losing part of the window. I guess I'd say go for it, especially if you like it.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Is the black part of your new panel going to be glass or a plastic peice? IMO i would not buy that for my car but i dont think that it looks bad! I like the skinny-er look like the suttle change that the Saleen has mmmm if i could ever find those!

**It does give the car a good retro look

·
2,338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
the black you see in the pic, is my quarter glass, it is tinted but my door glass is not.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts