Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can I get the threaded one for my supercharger, i called ford with the part number for it and the harness that chrisj gave me and they want like double the price that i saw they go for, Rep for anyone that finds me a place to get em lol.

·
Banned
7,964 Posts
F6sz-12a697-a should be what youre looking for :dunno. Heres a pic I got off of google real quick. Shouldnt cost you but $20 or so as far as I know. You could try tousley ford or whatever (i forget the website) supposedly theyre prices are only 10% above cost.

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
50 they said for the sensor and said they didnt have a harness

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
The push in ones go for around 20, and I am going to guess average price for threaded is going to be around 50, but maybe you can find one cheaper. Same stuff from a supercharged Lightning.

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just ordered that 350 superduty one you linked me to, it cross refrences as the same number ajm and chrisj gave me so its the same thing, I just to find the harness, I repped you bro, and ajm it says i have to spread the it around before you get it again lol! Someone find me that harness i need and reps for ya!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts