Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Addict
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 02 gt all stock and am trying to decide on the best route to go with to start adding mods I don't want to go to crazy with it because its a daily driver for me but is like some power when I do want to have some fun any suggestion would be awesome

·
"out of order"
362 Posts
i belive if you post in the 99-04 forum you get alot more activity.. but imo you could get an intake,exhaust and a little more you could get gears and a tuner.

·
Keep Moving Forward
1,006 Posts
If you're looking for performance then go in this order:
Exhaust
Lowering Springs
Short throw shifter (if manual)
SCT Tuner
Cold air intake/Throttlebody Plenum.

Those are the things you can do for a little more fun. The obviuos answer for more power is a supercharger or turbo. But what I listed is stuff that is relatively cheap and the car will remain reliable.

Some more things are:
Good shocks/struts
Good tires (they make a big difference, but for a big price)
Subframe connectors

·
super serious
6,254 Posts
Gears/tuner will be the best bang for your buck. Any exhaust setup other than stock will sound good, gains will be minimal though. If you want a lot of power, don't waste your time and money on bolt ons. Go straight for the turbo.

·
Carport Built
871 Posts
Gears/tuner will be the best bang for your buck. Any exhaust setup other than stock will sound good, gains will be minimal though. If you want a lot of power, don't waste your time and money on bolt ons. Go straight for the turbo.
My opinion as well

1 - 9 of 9 Posts