Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i'm torn on what i want to do! I love my wheels...lots of people have saleens but i dont see anyone that ever has the ones with the chrome billets in them which i like to think makes mine unique. Like everyone else on this site i get tired of the same old stuff and wanna change things up... after seeing swervo's thread about his forgestar f14's i decided if i got new wheels those are some pretty damn sexy wheels...

Here is the link to his thread if anyone wants pics to look at!
http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/projects/210067-swervos-2011-5-0-stock-not-thread.html

Well i'm debating between the f14's and f15's... i think i like the f14's better but the billet pieces are cool on the f15's.I just like how the billets tie into the silver of my car.

Here's the link to forgestar!
Forgestar Wheels Custom Rotary Forged Flow Formed Concave Performance Wheels

I'm also not sure whether i should go with the matte black or the piano black finish that they offer...

Another thing i'm guessing my tires now (275's on front and 295's on back) would fit on my new rims so i could just swap the rubber and sell the saleens...they have some scrapes on them but the scuffs have been painted back over. I'd give them a 7 out of 10 on how they look compared to new. How much do you think i could get if i sold them?

Any other suggestions would be appreciated, im very biased to black wheels so anything else probably wont be considered. haha Hopefully this will spark some interesting opinions!

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha that is a negative. Those orange and pink finishes are pretty intense!!!

I just looked again and the f15's only come in 22'' apparently which i didnt realize at first. So the f14's are the only ones i could get...which im still not sure about.

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
I think they'll look cool, but they are a little pricey.

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya i was looking at the price tag and they arent that cheap...what size did you get?

That's why im hoping that i could use the rubber from my saleens to put it on the new ones, cause the rubber is still in really good condition and hardly any wear. So saving on tires and selling the old rims, im hoping that could possibly make a dent in the cost...?

And mcqueen no offense to the 10th anny cobra's but i think these blow those out of the water...i dont know what it is about them! I'm afraid that id buy them and get them on my car and realize that the thing i liked the whole time was swervo's car....damn him. haha

·
Token asian guy
2,783 Posts
Ya i was looking at the price tag and they arent that cheap...what size did you get?

That's why im hoping that i could use the rubber from my saleens to put it on the new ones, cause the rubber is still in really good condition and hardly any wear. So saving on tires and selling the old rims, im hoping that could possibly make a dent in the cost...?

And mcqueen no offense to the 10th anny cobra's but i think these blow those out of the water...i dont know what it is about them! I'm afraid that id buy them and get them on my car and realize that the thing i liked the whole time was swervo's car....damn him. haha
Mine are 20x9 20x11. Just email them or give them a call and get a quote.

·
Not A Regular Member
17,101 Posts
No offense taken, I'm not a big fan of the 10th anni Cobras. These look a little nicer. But the better considering they cost more :p

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya i think i agree...like i said i think its just that i'm a sucker for the wheels with the billet pieces in them.

I would love it if the f14's came with the billets...its be the perfect wheel for me!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts