Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
can someone please identify my wheels for me and where to get more like them? Or is there a way I can repair these(keep reading and I explain why)?

My wheels:

When I bought the car from the previous owner he said they were the factory wheels and were listed as the 'bright wheel package.' I'm wanting to buy 4 more just like them because 3 of mine have several large chips in the chrome and are starting to look shitty, yet the only thing I can find even close are these:

Chrome 2003 Style Cobra Wheel 94-04 (17x9) at AmericanMuscle - Free Shipping!

Only difference I see with those is the sunken in part around the lugs where mine is flat. Saleen wheels look fairly close as well but I think they're a little different. help?

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
99-01 cobra or 03-04 GT. Since you want to get 4, i would just go with the 03-04 cobra wheels

Reactions: yzdirtbikes144

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
2004 40th anniversary wheels.

Reactions: yzdirtbikes144

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
99-01 cobra or 03-04 GT. Since you want to get 4, i would just go with the 03-04 cobra wheels
i think that might be what I end up doing, I'm just used to the way these are flat all the way across and have gotten used to it but I imagine the 03-04 cobra wheels would still look good on my car, how do you think they'd look?

·
Resident Diabetic...
1,827 Posts
^ Exactly what he said. I have never seen these wheels being reproduced. You will have to check with ford and pay out the @ss. Or look into some mustang classifieds. Try Corral.net or the classifieds here.

If you can't find them cheap then just get some 03-04 Cobra wheels or what ever wheels you want lol.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I have a set of silver ones with new 245 tires for sale not too far from you.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
^ Exactly what he said. I have never seen these wheels being reproduced. You will have to check with ford and pay out the @ss. Or look into some mustang classifieds. Try Corral.net or the classifieds here.

If you can't find them cheap then just get some 03-04 Cobra wheels or what ever wheels you want lol.
Ah damn, I work for a ford dealership and when quoting to replaced damaged wheels they're always expensive as ****, even for one. I wonder if ford even continues to make them since they're as old as they seem to be made out to be

1 - 13 of 13 Posts