Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving down the free way and when i let off the gas it didn't feel like I was slowing down so I pushed in the clutch and my car wanted to stay at 2000 rpms. It stayed like that until I got where I was going. When I tried to start the car later It didn't want to start and when it did it went strait to 2000 rpms. When I got home I turned the car off and tried to start it again and it wouldn't start. It sat all of Sunday and most of today, until I tried to start it, I fired right up so I took it for a 15 minute drive and ran perfect the entire time.
Any suggestions? Should I worry about, wait till it happens again or try to do a few things?

·
Banned
837 Posts
I was driving down the free way and when i let off the gas it didn't feel like I was slowing down so I pushed in the clutch and my car wanted to stay at 2000 rpms. It stayed like that until I got where I was going. When I tried to start the car later It didn't want to start and when it did it went strait to 2000 rpms. When I got home I turned the car off and tried to start it again and it wouldn't start. It sat all of Sunday and most of today, until I tried to start it, I fired right up so I took it for a 15 minute drive and ran perfect the entire time.
Any suggestions? Should I worry about, wait till it happens again or try to do a few things?
IAC valve stuck open

1 - 5 of 5 Posts