Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have an 87 convertible with a rebuild 5.0 its a 306 and a cam with a cobra intake headers and a 70mm throttle body with a mass airflow meter and the comp was tuned to the mass airflow the problem that im having is when im exiting the freeway and i take it out of gear and let it cruise to a stop sometimes the car dies and i have to start it back up it does it once in a while specially when i drive it kind of hard any help thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
hello, i have a 1990 lx 5.0, and i have problems keeping mines at idle to!! I can start the car up,then drive around the block then, park the car then it will die out. what do i do at that point?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I also have a new transmission in it a T5 and new clutch. All the gears are fine except for reverse!! it grinds into reverse gear. What could that be?? The clutch is the original did not resurface the flywheel. do you think that could be the problem?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
hey man you might consider starting your own threads for those questions.....or at least for the tranny question.....no one is gona seem them in here because of the title

·
Who Care's ... Boost It!
538 Posts
To long of a process, just Bump up your idle speed a couple hundreds and see what that does. The computer will handle the rest.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts